BDR

aka Team Black Dogs Rule

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another Crummy Video

One of these times, I promise to shoot a decent, quality video of all of this, but as often is the case, this happens when you least expect it. I missed the beginning of the alert as I didn't have my phone next to me, so what you missed was the initial Raven alert of her bringing me the bringsel. She sat in front of me, but I had to move her to get my phone, so she headed to the dog bed. Major did his natural alert, which is to put 2 paws on me and start licking my hand. On a side note, this video is better lit :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this. And Stella looks at you like, "Filming again Dad?! And I LOVE how she talks to them. Please keep posting these. I am in love with Stella (and I'm not a big fan of children) and these DADs (I'm a huge animal lover).

    ReplyDelete